Site Meter

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I went to the dr on Monday, I had been in bed all weekend with body aches and cough. I found out that i have a sinus infection and that my ears were holding fluid and that I had a touch of bronchitis. After a few days of antibiotics and cough meds, I am feeling a whole world better.
I am getting ready of thanksgiving meal at my house tomorrow.

I am thankful of so many things....
my husband, who loves me dearly
my eldest, who is back for overseas
my daughter, who is on the brink of adulthood
my baby, who is no longer a baby at 10
my FIL, who loves my children greatly
my mom, who is battling cancer
my friends, who pray for me

I am not ready to be thankful for Graves Disease, Thyroid Eye Disease, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, High Cholesterol ~~~~ I'm working on this issue and turning it all over completely to God.

I pray that tomorrow goes well here at your houses.

No comments: