Site Meter

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I know that it has been awhile... so i'll just do a quick update for now!
I had to have my gallbladder removed a few weeks ago. The hida test showed that it was only working at 16% of normal function. After the excess gas passed, I felt so much better. I have been able to do most of my "normal daily" routine. This is amazing since it has been over a year that I could say that!
We even went for a short hike into the mountains, my son loved the waterfalls. The dept perception in my eyesight is still way off and I had to use a walking stick and my husband at times. I did have one small anxiety attack when the canopy got so full that I couldn't see the trail. My wonderful husband talked me thru it!!
I have been cleared by endo and opto to see surgeon in nashville. I will call to schedule next week. I don't know what this surgery will bring. I have been told that 99 out of 100 get their dept perception back. I aim to be in that group!
We have been praying for God's will to work in our family and in my health. Please pray with us!

No comments: