Site Meter

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I made french toast & washed a few dishes and was wore out till noon! Then the tremors started and I began to feel "crazy". So I took alprazolam...in about 30 mins I went from yelling and barely moving to a felling of contentment (kind of like i just accomplished the best most greatest thing). Around 4- I started feeling edgy so I took a 2 hour nap. I'm trying hard not to take the meds to all day. It scares me that I am starting to feel that being "doped up" is the only way I can make it through the day.
NOTE**I have been checking my heart rate all day=consistently around 100 resting. Will get some kind of monitor so that i can go back to yoga and light walking. Also, going to get a different ointment for my eyes. I really need the thick gel that goes in at bedtime. My eyelids are not closing all the way so they are dry, itchy, and feel swollen. Hopefully this new stuff will help my eyes to feel better.

No comments: