Site Meter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For those of you with Graves...
You know how stress makes our symptoms worse....
You know how our diets make our symptoms worse.....
So what do you do when you start to feel your life coming apart???
I know my meds are right (checked last week)
I know that I am sleeping enough (9-1o hours)
I am eating healthy (90% of the time)
I am talking more to God
And yet....................................... I feel it slipping
I tired to tell my hubby, he doesn't understand
Does Anyone ??????

4 comments:

Christy (CPJ) said...

I hear you, Michelle - has there been an uptick in stress in your life?

Hang in there, and remember God's bigger than any anxiety you're experiencing.

Cla4sam said...

I so agree but is so hard.This diease is controling every thing.Why my eyes are also pretty bad had orbitail decompression done left one good right one buggy and puffy.Feel like screaming helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppMind is fuzzy heart racing taking my meds not sure what is going on hugs for you love from Ireland i so feel your painxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Could you please share us some of your daily recipes and your favourite food?

healthy recipes

Anonymous said...

i know.its very hard. right now i was diagnosed with graves a week ago or more. right now i been feeling most of the symptoms and feel like my family does not understand. it makes me feel very lonely and i feel like i am wasting away and its out of my control, in truth it frightens me. but i know God is there and he wont abandon us. i will have to keep on fighting and know i now know that i am alone and neither are anyone with this disease.