Site Meter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I know that this is a strange request .. ..

If you are like us, money is really tight between dr's and meds. I really would like to take my son, and hubby, somewhere this summer for a vacation. If you are interested in a house swap email me and we will make a plan!
I live in East Tennessee, just an hour from the Great Smokey Mnts, Dollywood Pigeon Forge, Townsend and many other attractions. (I can make suggestions and help find deals and free offers)
My home is a large family home with 4 bed, 3bath, living, den, screened porch, covered porch, gas grill, above ground pool. Can easily sleep 8.
We are looking for something different....we usually go to the beach but since I have been sick with GD and TED. I just can't do that kind of trip!
Thanks for reading

No comments: