Site Meter

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm in Arkansas motel where DH and DS are watching Tennessee football. I am just glad to not be in a moving truck. The motion sickness has not been as bad this trip; but, I can still feel my tummy roll around. DD checked in with us and she seems to be doing ok at home. She is so grownup now that she is 18! hahaha

My right eye appears to be bulging :( I just noticed it this morning. It is not as bad as some of the pics on there. I will post A new pic when I get home. Also my eyes went from dry and itchy to running and itchy since this trip started. Maybe just anxiety????

I believe in the power of prayer. I believe in miracles. I just ask that whatever continues to happen in my life that I search out God's will for me. That even when I am ready to quit fighting that I find one more ounce (or even a gram) of strength.

Much thanks to all of you out there listening about my fight to win my life.

No comments: