Site Meter

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I know that it has been a long time since my last post... My eyes are getting worse. I have lost probably 70% of my vision in the last 10 days. And what vision I have is unreliable and blurry. I do have appointment next week with eye dr...we will see {hahahaha} what happens. I have been doing my yoga everyday. Most days without the video -- so I'm not real sure how correct my poses are. I enjoy the yoga, however I do not enjoy the treadmill. I have been trying to do 2 3min runs on the treadmill 3-4 times weekly and it is still kicking my butt. The GP told me that I need to realize that my body is still in recovery after the 2 surgeries and will probably be 2-3 months before I am back to my "old" self.

2 comments:

ChyvonneB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChyvonneB said...

I hope that you get better soon. I, too, have Graves' Disease. Please feel free to visit my blog. I will continue to follow your blog.

Good luck and God bless,
ChyvonneB