Site Meter

Monday, April 6, 2009

While getting dinner ready, Randy & Emily shared the sermon with me. Then Randy made a comment about the song Peace Like a River. Casey wanted to know what that meant. Emily explained that it is ever-flowing and ever-covering. Randy & i seemed to think that was a pretty good answer. Then it hit me, that everybody's perspective of the river is different. Just a few months ago I would have said, my river is all dried up. Just a few weeks ago I would have told you that my river was the rapids that bottomed out. Just a few days ago I would have told you that I am like the foamy water clinging to the muddy banks. TODAY- I will boldly proclaim that I have Peace because I belong to Jesus Christ and that my river is gentle, yet wide and deep. What a journey I have been on...........

No comments: