Site Meter

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I had a really good day yesterday. Randy took the kids to morning service at Cedar Grove. I can't wait to rejoin the family once my eyes are better. Everywhere i have turned the last week or so I have felt the presence of God. In things like my son getting a "big person's "Bible (with tabs!) and then him reading most of John on the way home. When he came in with his dad and asked me my favorite verse i told him that right now i was relying on Jeremiah 29: 11-14 but I rally like Romans 8: 38-39. He flipped open to those verses and read them aloud to us. Casey so simply pointed out the I (the mommy) didn't make the plans , that God already knew my thyroid was going to be messed up and that or course nothing can change how i (mommy) love God. Casey and Em then talked about how mom needed to let go of control and let God be in charge. I have been blessed regardless of what the outcomes of the surgeries I am facing. My blessing a bigger than a mountain. Thanks be to God!

No comments: